Animal Crossing :D

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by SteampunkStein, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Kingck

Kingck New Member

Speaking of AC......
    [​IMG]

EGadd likes this.
  2. EGadd

EGadd Developer Staff Member Staxel Developer

Yipes! I'll need to look into that D:

3. EGadd

EGadd Developer Staff Member Staxel Developer

Animal Crossing town hall! That's sooooo awesome :D I HAVE to show this to Stein

4. Lewis

Lewis New Member

I loved Animal Crossing for DS and then 3DS as it always works great as a portable game but I would always wish they would add elements like farming to the mix. Instead they made you mayor which seemed kind of odd.

5. Atticus

Atticus New Member

I loved playing the GameCube version, my favourite things to do was NES games. Helping out your neighbours with chores and favours was always one of my favourite things to do / getting to know the NPC and such..

EGadd likes this.
  6. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

I've been considering getting a New 3DS just for New Leaf. >__>

7. Trundler

Trundler New Member

It's pretty good and fun, although I can't guarantee you'll play it forever like I did the old ones. If it were on Wii U I'd be 100% sold, but I'm not a huge fan of 3DS design anymore. I still have the original from like 2011 or so.

8. Badger

I think the game model works nicely on DS and I think Nintendo realised that.
    I'm with you though, if there was a Wii U release I'd be there in an instant. I'm secretly hoping the Animal Crossing board game on Wii U is a way to get people interested and a new title will be released on console >.>

9. Byrch

Byrch Member

I play New Leaf a few times/week. I have Happy Home Design but love New Leaf. I play on 3dsXL

10. Badger

I bought New Leaf a couple of weeks ago but I haven't started playing yet. Got a few other games to finish up first. Got my new 3DS XL in the end hehe

11. FlowerThorns

FlowerThorns New Member

I'm pretty sure New Leaf was one of my most played games on the 3DS, i had a tumblr blog for it and everything! I loved how customizable it was, (im a sucker for character creation, being able to make clothes and patterns in game, etc. ) the villagers were charming, and it was so nice to visit and walk around on nights i couldnt sleep. C:

Byrch and Badger like this.
  12. ScreamingScarab

ScreamingScarab New Member

I play New Leaf every night before bed. It’s such a great game!

Byrch likes this.