Animals Gone, Help Please

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Spitfire, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire New Member

I know other people are having this problem too but I wanna know if its getting fixed yet, last night one of my cows and my only chicken disappeared. Now I get on this morning and my other cow is gone, I don't wanna have to keep spending money to buy new animals every time they just disappear, its making the game not fun. If there anyway to give the money or animals back that would be great. Other than this problem, I really do love this game.

2. Missi

Missi Active Member

Have you confirmed, that the animals are gone? Or did they just wander off somewhere nearby? Have you used to map to find them?

Other than that, I can only tell you, that the bug is known and therefore people are working on finding the source and eliminating the problem.
    I don't think that anyone will get anything back, neither the animals nor the money. The money was gone when we purchased the animal. The animal is probably gone in form of being deleted somewhere inside the code, due to some still unknown reasons.

3. Spitfire

Spitfire New Member

I've walked everywhere while using the map and can't find them anywhere, I have them walled in so they can't get out, I really hope this gets fixed soon :( .

Missi likes this.
  4. Missi

Missi Active Member

Yeah, me too. I miss my chicken. It was the first one I got.

5. Spitfire

Spitfire New Member

Same, those chickens are not cheap :( I'm nervous to get pigs or sheep now.

6. Missi

Missi Active Member

It's not the price, I just get attached to those pixels... :(

7. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

Sorry guys, we're trying to find out the cause of this one :(

Missi likes this.
  8. Missi

Missi Active Member

I know, you're doing everything you can, Badger. It's great, what you guys do. It's sad nonetheless. But the problem will be solves, I'm sure of it. Until then, we'll just handle it. ;)

9. Froggy

Froggy New Member

On a good note. my bees haven't gone anywhere ^.^ (less personality but at least they stick around)

Missi likes this.
  10. Missi

Missi Active Member

My chickens returned. As of now, I have six. The initial four and the two newbought chickens I got after two disappeared.

Badger likes this.
  11. Badger

Thanks for letting me know :)

Missi likes this.
  12. Spitfire

Spitfire New Member

my babies have return too!~ I ran so fast over when I saw them xD I'm so glad they fix it (hopefully )

Badger likes this.
  13. Badger

Haha, so glad to see people's animals returning :D

Missi likes this.