Halloween Event: Non-intended floating roof

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Angelly Decent, May 7, 2018.

1. Angelly Decent

Angelly Decent New Member

Season: Fall
    Event: Halloween Event
    Mode: Uncreative
    On: Using the Staxel.ServerWizard.exe to set up the server and launched the game client from the wizard as well.

Image: https://ibb.co/m6Xir7

Report:
    So I woke up to do some touching around the farm and I noticed in the town a hedge maze, but right above it was a roof of a house that I assumed that was not intended, but fully need to be replace fully by the hedge maze.
    I left as it did becuase I assume it will revert back to its original house. I assume this hedge maze is 'spose to replace the house, but it did not completely. No one touched the house before and after.

2. Angelly Decent

The version: Sapling 1.2.27 (180411a)

3. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

Did you move the festival grounds archway at any point?
    It should restore the house once the festival is over. Like you said, it'll replace anything within the totem's region with festival stuff for the duration of the event and then revert back when the event is over. The roof of that house will be outside of the totem area so it makes sense that it didn't despawn that, but if that was the default location of the archway when you started the game then it's a problem we'll have to look into.

4. Angelly Decent

It was the default location of that archway, me and my friend did not move the archway, thus it was there to begin with. The only things we did move around was the shopping stands, boxes, and barrels. The archway was there and always been there since the start of the game. Thank you for taking the time to read this report =)

5. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

Hey, thanks for getting back to me :)
    Could you do me a favour and type /seed into the chat on that world?
    It should give you a seed number I can use to check it out. Looks to me like the Festival archway was flipped the other way around so the festival stuff was spawning on the wrong side.
    Flipping it manually will fix it for future festivals ;)