Hi Lunarius here! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself :)' started by Lunarius, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Lunarius

Lunarius New Member

I was looking for a cross between Harvest Moon and Minecraft, and this was just perfect! My husband and I just started playing last week and absolutely loved it, we’ll support ya all the way, I can see this game having a lot of potential, can’t wait to see what the future update/patch brings and thanks for having us! <3

2. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

Thanks for joining, and welcome to the forums :D

3. Lunarius

Lunarius New Member

Thank you, I had my husband switch with me on farming, and he’s addicted. I love how much it has that harvest moon essence (the seed maker and the continuous growing veggies even after picked) he hadn’t played HM since 64 so all he’s thinking about is more farming at work lol I was wondering when is the spring and summer event going to be added? We encountered the Halloween and winter koi one and is just wondering thanks :)

4. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

The old Harvest Moon games were the best though so the fact we stand up to them is a massive compliment, haha.
    It shouldn't be long before the Spring festival is in, just a few finishing touches to go. It might be saved for the next big content update though so no promises just yet. :p Glad to hear you're both enjoying it!

5. darkhog

darkhog Active Member

Hi. Hope you will have fun here. ^u^