Hungry Pig and maybe related issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Missi, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Missi

Missi Active Member

I believe this to be a bug, though I'm not quite sure.

I understand the fodder to be for any kind of farm animal (except for pets and chickens). I have a very hungry pig, that somehow won't eat of that fodder. First I though it was just stuck and couldn't reach it. Not it's been around the feeding area for about three IT-days and it's still hungry. It even stood right before the fodder and didn't feed of it.

I'm not quite sure if the sheep are feeding correctly. My sheep tends to wander off. Maybe the reason behind it is that it's looking for other food?

Plus (and I don't know if it's related) the award section ingame didn't grant me having a sheep and a pig. Maybe the animals didn't register correctly?

2. Missi

Missi Active Member

Okay, it wasn't a bug after all. The pig needs a different trough which I didn't realize because it's neither available in a shop nor as a blueprint for me yet.

But the animals don't register in the awards section anyway.

3. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

The animal achievements are a known issue, but thanks for the report :)

4. Missi

Missi Active Member

Oh, sorry, I searched the already reported issues but couldn't find them. :(

5. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

It's an issue we've got on our buglist, not on the forum haha. Don't worry

Missi likes this.
  6. Jeanjaz

Jeanjaz New Member

I looked in the catalogue and only found "empty trough".
    I searched the catalogue for "pig" and didn't get anything that looked like it would work for feeding my pig.

What is everyone else doing?
    I'll check more thoroughly tomorrow though.

~ Jeanjaz
    Playing through Steam

7. Missi

Missi Active Member

You need a sloppy trough or something like that. I forgot the correct name. It looks dirty and is available via the catalogue. It should show up along the normal trough and the water trough, when you type trough.

Badger likes this.