Let's talk about anime!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by demanrisu, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Xosted

Xosted New Member

Clannad gets pretty deep well being an amazing comedy, although I think Another might be better if you're looking for something really dark although I haven't yet watched it yet myself cause it looks a little too gory for my tastes. Still though watch Clannad if you haven't already, and definately One Punch Man altough it really isn't serious I think I've rewatched it more times than I'd care to count.

2. Ditchy

Ditchy Member

Ahh Clannad one of the few anime to make me tear up (Mainly From the After Story segment). It sits as one of my all time favorites.
    Though got to give honorable mentions to Angel Beats and Air for the feel good animes and the inevitable straight kick to the feels.

Other Darker animes I enjoy are Tokyo Ghoul, Higurashi, Hellsing, Berserk, Blue Exorcist, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Attack on Titan
    Comedy/Action: Bleach, Full-metal Alchemist , Sword art Online (S1), Log Horizon
    Sport : Kuroko no Basket

Though one I'm watching right now that has me hooked is Called Erased or (Boku dake ga Inai Machi) shame its only 3 episodes in I want it all now lol xD

EGadd likes this.
  3. Lilichi

Lilichi New Member

U_U this topic is 2 years old.... but I got this great suggestion..
    check out Wakfu the animated series! its based on a game and its from France, so not strictly anime, but its so nice! and has that anime vibe.

Check out the cast!
    [​IMG]

Oh, and the main character can use portals <3
    [​IMG]

And did I mention the antagonist can manipulate time?
    Its freaking awesome. Oh and there's a lot of humor in it to!

4. EGadd

EGadd Developer Staff Member Staxel Developer

Haha looks interesting, I'll have to check it out!