Very unhappy to inform you...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Missi, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Missi

Missi Active Member

I just played two days having the new patch. Unfortunately I ran across some bugs.

1. I caught a snail that I didn't catch. This happened twice. Both times the insect should have been a cricket and both times it seems to have been the same spot.
    2. On the second morning I woke up to double music. :(

I'm playing single mode, so maybe the patch was uncompleted for single mode?

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE New Member

There must be issues with the snail, in my single player world I found one instance next to a booth of a snail that i cannot look at without the game crashing. Therefore, I cannot catch it with a net or destroy it in creative. Removing the ground underneath leaves it floating there.

I have covered it up with blocks of dirt = problem solvedish

3. Badger

Badger Moderator Staff Member Staxel Developer

I'd love a copy of that world folder if you could zip it up and get in on Google drive or something, GARRthePIRATE

Missi, number 1 has a fix in the works, might not have got into the current version though. Number 2 we thought we fixed, so thanks for the report :)

4. Missi

Missi Active Member

I actually ignored it and the next day it was back to normal, musicvise...

5. GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE New Member

I can do that. It will be saturday before I can upload it. Off google drive who should I share it with?

6. Badger

You can send me a private message I think, or you can join the Discord and DM me there if it doesn't work :)

7. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Active Member

I have not thus far encountered any Bugged Snails... but I have had the "Double BGM Playing" Bug. I had last left off on the second to last day of the Winter Season Event & noticed that Special BGM & one normal one playing at the same time... was kinda mentally intense... eventually they finished their Loops & upon starting the next one, that Loop only played a single BGM so I hoped it had self resolved. Nope... next day after waking up, double BGM.

I'm surprised playing two BGMs simultaneously is even Codeishly possible... Learn something new every day. :p

Missi likes this.
  8. crzymom

crzymom New Member

I have the "Double BGM Playing" bug as well. I notice that it happens when the weather changes from sunny to rain or rain to sunny, the first day of a new season and the first day of a festival. Once the loop is done then it plays a single tune.

9. Badger

Thanks for the info. That's quite helpful actually